Little Fox Hill Non-Exclusive Pattern License Agreement
All graphics and patterns are copyright Little Fox Hill/Mindy Hunter. All rights including copyrights to the patterns/graphics are owned by Little Fox Hill/Mindy Hunter. Your rights to use the graphics and patterns are subject to the terms stated below, and are conditional upon your payment to Little Fox Hill/Mindy Hunter for the usage rights of the graphics and patterns. Little Fox Hill//Mindy Hunter reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and License.
This license agreement (“License”) is a legal agreement between you (“Licensee” or “you”) and Little Fox Hill/Mindy Hunter (“Licensor”, “I” or “my”) for downloading and using the patterns/graphics (“The Work”).
I do not sell the rights of the Work to you and ownership remains at all times with Little Fox Hill//Mindy Hunter. Your use of the Work is at all times subject to the terms of this License.
- By purchasing the right to use the Work you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of this license. The terms of this license include limitations on liability found under Limitations of Liability in the agreement herein.
- If you do not agree to the terms of this license, I will not license the Work to you and you must discontinue the use of the Work.
- By purchasing the right to use the Works from me you hereby consent to immediate performance of the contract and acknowledge that you will lose your right of withdrawal from the contract once the download of the digital content has taken place
Little Fox Hill//Mindy Hunter hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, right to use the patterns/graphics in the following ways, subject to the limitations set out in “Restrictions”:
- You may use The Work in multiple commercial Projects; and
- You may also use The Work purchased to create End Products for Sale, in which the End Product for Sale may be sold an unlimited number of times.
- You may modify or manipulate The Work, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it. As between you and Little Fox Hill/Mindy Hunter, Little Fox Hill/Mindy Hunter will retain all rights, title, and ownership in The Work, and the resulting derivative work is subject to the terms of this License, including Restrictions set out in “Restrictions”
You may not:
- Sub-license, resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any patterns/prints, (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an End Product) under any circumstances, not even for free. Uploading any pattern/print to a web site at a resolution that exceeds the display resolution of the intended viewing device will be deemed to be an attempt to redistribute the pattern/print. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating The Work. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication or access of any of the Work please notify me
- You may not embed characters from the Work into any document you send to third parties unless documents may only be viewed and printed, but not edited by the recipients. You may not under any circumstances embed characters from the Work into software or hardware products, online applications or tools in which the Work will be used by the purchasers of such products, or from which the Work can be extracted or transmitted.
- Imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork, even if you have made changes. If you use the pattern/print for editorial purposes (print, web or tv) you have to include the credit adjacent to the product: Little Fox Hill / www.littlefoxhilldesigns.com
- Make patterns/prints available to a third party on a digital asset management system, shared drive or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring such pattern(s)/print(s).
- Resell a pattern/print directly, or within a wider design/product where the original Work can be extracted in its original form in both digital and print format.
- Resell a website template with an embedded pattern/print. This is only acceptable when the website files making use of a pattern/print are passed on to an individual client, although a license will be required for both yourself, and your client
- Register as a trademark the Work or the end product incorporating the Work. Keep in mind that other customers/third parties can use the same Work as the Work is non-exclusive.
Limitation of Liability
- If one or more of the provisions in the License is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any such provisions will be revised as required to make them enforceable.
- You acknowledge that the Work has not been developed to meet your individual requirements, and that it is your responsibility to ensure that the functions of the Work meet your requirements.
- You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under this License to another person or business without my express written consent.
- You may not use The Work(s) in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Little Fox Hill//Mindy Hunter will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of my obligations under this License that is caused by any act or event beyond my reasonable control, including without limitation failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- I do not warrant that the operation of the Work will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Under no circumstances will I be liable to you or any third party for any special, consequential or incidental damages including lost profits, savings or business interruption as a result of the item being defective
- Under no circumstances will I be liable to you or any third party for any events that are outside the reasonable control of myself – this shall include but not be limited to industrial action, terrorism, civil commotion or acts of God
- I may terminate this License immediately by written notice to you if you commit a material or persistent breach of this License which you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 30 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so.
- Upon termination for any reason:
- All rights granted to you under this License shall cease;
- You must immediately cease all activities authorized by this License;
- You must immediately pay to me any sums due to me under this License; and
- You must immediately delete or remove the Work from all computer equipment in your possession, and immediately destroy any tangible copies of the Work then in your possession, custody or control and, in the case of destruction, certify to me that you have done so.
If you have any questions regarding the terms set forth in this license please email me